I'm the operator of my business Killsession Personal training out of Goodlife Health Clubs on Murray St in the city center - at this gym I specialize in fat loss, while also helping clients in muscle-building. I also offer Boxing Bootcamp and Park PT at Langley Park. I have completed a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at Edith Cowan University, a Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Level One and Level Two Certificate with Fighting Fit for Life, Level One Kettlebell Certificate with Iron Edge as well as their Biomechanics of Lifting Certificate, I also have accreditation's as a KickPad and PunchPad instructor. I'll be looking to complete my CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) qualification soon too and to become a ASCA Level One Strength Coach. In my spare time I study philosophy and have completed post graduate work in such (a Graducate Certificate in Philosopy) at Murdoch University with the possible intention of pursuing a PhD in this field. Theology, and philosophy have become major hobbies of mine in the last few years and if I am not at the gym, or studying to support my PT career, you can find me reading or studying them.
- New Training Blog: Prep: Wk 1.
- New Training Blog: Base Phase Wks 1-4.
- Client Results: Westy.
- Diet Tips For Weight Management & How To Use MyFitnessPal – Part 2.
- Notes On Abel’s ‘Anti-Diet Approach’. Part 2B: The Self-Compassionate Mind.
- Bompa (et al.) ‘Serious Strength Training’: Muscle Definition.
- Diet Tips For Weight Management & How To Use MyFitnessPal – Part 1.
- Client Results: Sieraya O’Driscoll – PT2.
- Notes On Abel’s ‘Anti-Diet Approach’. Part 2A: The Self-Compassionate Mind.
- Notes On Abel’s ‘Anti-Diet Approach’. Part 1C: The Diet-Mentality.
- More examples of AIPT students getting jobs right out the gate. Love fitness? Want to become a trainer? Let me... fb.me/1UgmkhYQP 16 hours ago
- Congrats to spivezzz another one of @pwalkerhealth and my @theaipt student's who has only just… instagram.com/p/BQ2OINUBssw/ 16 hours ago
- As there seems to be a huge Goodlife crew prepping for the Onyx Trueraw, check this out. fb.me/YW0yTBjL 1 day ago
- First philosophical post in a while. I'm motivated by the constant intolerance I see, to write again. We'll start... fb.me/1SEwrHd80 1 day ago
- An example of success from AIPT courses. Put in the work and you get the rewards! Contact me and let's get your... fb.me/8JUBEcuqA 2 days ago